Why Choose Resin
Benefits of a resin bound surface
- All our bound systems are fully permeable to air and water – ideal when laid over our permeable binder base coat system, creating a sustainable urban drainage system [SUDs]. This means a hard landscape can be created without the need for planning permission.
- More info on: Resin Bound Specification
Smooth finish with no loose stones
- It gives a seamless finish ideal for any application i.e. disabled access, pushchairs, children and bicycles.
- Long lasting surface for pedestrian and vehicular areas.
Design choice & flexibility
- Single or multiple colours can be used to create borders, curves, patterns or numbers and shapes.
- Check out our galleries for some ideas of what you could achieve: Before & After Pics & Just After Pics
Unlimited colour range
- For bespoke, innovative designs.
- Check out our 2 colour gallery for even more ideas: 2 Colour Driveway Pics
- Resin bound minimises puddles, ice and growth of mould and weeds. All you need to do is jet wash/hose down and sweep with a stiff brush. Alternatively, you can take advantage of our annual Power Clean service.
- More info on: How To Maintain Your Resin Surface
Why you should choose resin over block-paving, concrete or tarmac
Why you should choose a resin bound surface over block-paving, concrete or tarmac:
- Visually stunning
- Durable and super hard-wearing
- Smooth finish with no loose stones
- No messy site excavations
- Naturally drains water – Fully SUDs Compliant
- Weed resistant
- Low maintenance
- Anti-slip finish
- Better traction for cars and pedestrians
- 10 x more eco-ifriendly than concrete
- Doesn’t fade and discolour
- Massive variety of styles and colours – see our Finishes Gallery
- Single or multiple colours can be used to create borders, curves, patterns or numbers and shapes – See our 2 Colour Driveway Pics
- Don’t just take our word for it – check out our Before & After Pics, Just After Pics, Case Studies & real life Customer Testimonials
Up to 50% cheaper than tarmac and block paving if laid over a suitable existing surface
One of the main benefits of a resin driveway is that it can be up to 50% cheaper than tarmac and block paving if the existing surface can be cleaned up and repaired for the resin to be applied directly.
A FREE site survey can very quickly assess the existing surface’s suitability.